Dramamine

Yesterday, I finally succumbed to the disease that seems to have been lingering inside of me. The funny thing was, the diagnosis that the doctor gave me wasn't really what I was expected, but I do have to admit that it wasn't really the stupid virus that forced me to lie down. Anyway, what the doctor said might be too bloody to be mentioned here. It's quite private and personal anyway, so I will not give any detail. The doctor gave me a medicine and a vitamin. The medicine's name is Dramamine. I couldn't help smiling reading the name, because it was somewhat a drama what I had to face yesterday morning. Thank God, all is well.

Yesterday wasn't really that bad. I did get to relax and be idle. Watched the IBF World Championship. Watched half of the match for Mixed Double where Indonesian Widianto / Natsir came out as the winner Also saw Taufik Hidayat won against Lin Dan Well, Lin Dan was a bit bad, especially in the first set. Taufik actually managed to lead 13-0 in the first set! Watched half of the men double too, didn't watch the rubber set that caused Budiarto / Wijaya to lose That was so sad. But, the half of the team that won was Indonesian (was, I think). His name is Tony Gunawan. He was playing for USA. The crowd was really cheering for them, playing in the so-called home soil. The men double was kinda a let down for me *sigH*

What else is a let down? Arsenal lost!!! To Chelsea!!! Hiks

:) eKa @ 5:25:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.