Is It Fantastic?

Just realized that my last 2 posts were posted in such a great timing: 10:10 pm and 09:09 pm. Not sure about this one though, I think this one will just have a normal time --> what's normal?

Been quite sick these last few days (after so many days in the state of "I'm going to get sick", that's so annoying), but managed to bounce back before it's gotten so much worse. The drugs are precious. Only have 1 tablet left and I didn't have the heart to drink it, gonna save it for worse time. So now, I'm settling down with weaker drugs. One of the great thing about getting sick and having to take your medicine is that I often got a really great sleep because of the drugs. Really make you want to take them more often.

Went to watch Fantastic 4 with Vivy today. Was kinda a last-minute arrangement. I think I once wrote that I'm done with all these superheroes movie, but the trailer for Fantastic 4 was kinda interesting, that's why I was interested in watching it. Not much can be said about the movie, some guys got superpowers, kicked the bad guy's ass, yadda...yadda...yadda...the leading boy and girl kissed and the bad guy maybe be back for the sequel. Let me see, what I don't like the most is when Ben, who is "the thing" (the one who looks like a rock, poor guy he couldn't turn off and on like the rest), who actually managed to go back to his original body, decided to go back being "the thing" eventhough most part of the movie was focusing on him and his feeling about all the changes. But I suppose they need him to make it to 4. I suppose this movie should just be taken as entertainment and yes, it was somewhat entertaining. Julian McMahon was so good in being evil, I don't know if I can buy it if someday he chooses a good guy character. "The Torch" of course so many people would say that he's the most interesting and fun and the coolest character, he is, but I do feel how he could really annoy people. Nothing much can be said about invisible girl and Mr.Fantastic. Mr. Fantastic, well, the guy supposed to be the leader, but I don't think he actually did much, he was kinda overshadowed by everyone else.

Anyway, the highlight of today's outing is actually the lunch with Vivy. Finally had the chance to eat the soto ayam. So satisfying and there are so many more that I want to eat. Ate or maybe drank things that I shouldn't take, because I'm sick, but I'm just satisfied. Still, I didn't tell this bit to my mom 'cause she's gonna scold me. She even showed some shock with me eating chicken, with all the hype about bird flu in Indonesia. I hope the Government can really control the disease. Kinda doubting their ability, but they must do so. Hmm...What else, turned down Dendry's offer for dinner this week, really sorry about that, was really sick. Then, I also turned down Oshie's offer to watch his choir sing today, citing sickness as the reason, but I guess I'm just plain lazy. Getting bailed again by someone *sigH* Nothing can be said but if we do meet, all expense will be under him. Cheerio people!

:) eKa @ 9:30:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.