The Mr is So Nice

Must write that, must write this post as soon as possible or the Mr will complain. I've got Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince *yay* Even though it's not the American version, but still *yay* It's free It's the adult version, so now I do have an adult version in my collection. I saw that the American version are already out in Borders. I wish they can just go out on the same time as the UK's ones, here in Singapore. I promise that I will get the last book on my own, and I will get my desired American version Even though it's more expensive, but it's just cuter There are pictures inside it. Anyways, funny and nice things have happened regarding this book. Like a guy who was sitting next to me in the train reading the book, who reminded me a lot of someone, I felt so silly. Like Dagi who actually offered to get me the book, bless her soul And the most tempting one, someone actually left the book in a girl toilet this morning. I was so tempted to grab it, but I left it be. So muchos gracias (I wonder if I spell it correctly) must be said to the Mr *yay* Wait, he did tease me a whole lot before he actually redeemed himself But it's okay, I'm just so happy now.

One contemplation today: My normal code will have an if statement with so many conditions in it (all the || an &&). So I decided to change the "if" in a more programmatic manner. I ended up with 2 for loops and the code is so much longer. This got me thinking. Writing the condition manually may not really be programming, but you know, if you can do with less codes to write, if you can get away without the for loops which I know kills the computer more than the if statement, why don't you do so? I'm maybe really am bad in programming that I can have such thoughts.

On other not important things. This is kinda funny (ironic is actually a more appropriate word to use) for me (only me would understand the irony). Chloe makes me feel that she thinks I'm such an interesting person She's kinda funny. Really surprised with the Diddl diary that she showed me last night. We do have things in common. A girl with such a unique face. Her height made me envious. I think she can be a model, but I don't know if she will be allowed to. She's already living in the right place, well maybe she should get more urban I was thinking of writing about the other girl, but someday, 1 post just for her, for the one that sounds like eclair

:) eKa @ 10:46:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.