Finding Neverland

Went to watch Finding Neverland yesterday, but sadly was a bit late for it. Anyway, I love the movie. I love Johnny Depp. I like the way the story picture his character. It must be so magical if you can see things in a different way, everything it's like an adventure. I also love the cinematography. The colour is vivid and I love that. Johnny Depp did a good job but not actually amazingly great, I guess it's also because his character doesn't have much depth. So compared to Leonardo in the Aviator, I still think Leo is much better. One person that captivated me more is the boy who played Peter, who inspired the Peterpan character. My goodness, this soft-spoken skiny small boy with a very big green eyes, you just want to hug him, especially since he has the most emotional part in the movie. He's awesome.

Okay, need to go, by the way last Saturday I also managed to go to Kinokuniya and managed to read Coelho's Warrior of the Light a bit. Good book and I can kinda relate to it. Okay, really need to go, take care you all.

Just a bit of silliness, really.

:) eKa @ 3:22:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.