Get Into The Hype

What's up ya' all? If I sound cheerful, well I am not. I just need to make it as clear as possible *sigH* Okay, actually I'm gonna write my Singapore Idol Review here but let me fill you in on a little something first. Managed to kill the stupid thing which was eating my computer memory. I'm getting pretty good at this Even better, now I don't really have much pop up and advertisement windows. So if you people out there are frustrated because you were getting this kind of problem, call me, maybe I can help Was feeling seriously on the gloomy side today. Totally feel that I want to be somewhere else. Well, actually since yesterday afternoon, I just felt that I didn't want to have any consciousness. Simply put, perhaps to disappear or to the extreme side, to die. I just don't want to feel. So this morning, I was listening to Clarity from John Mayer. I once wrote some of the lyric in my song section, I'm gonna put some again, the parts that describe how I really feel: I worry ... I weigh three times my body ... I worry ... I throw my fear around. Too bad calm is not sweeping over me and I didn't get the "clarity" *sigH* Must thank Darren for giving me his shoulder to hit on. Too bad, I couldn't do it physically *sigH* I'm so messed up. I am so freakin crazy. I don't know why I can't just let go. I am so tired. I so don't want to feel anything and do anything. I want to be a small rock which you can throw to the deep ocean. I feel I always want to run from everything, but I can't Alright enough about it. Jay Z and Linkin Park's Collision Course album is out but I haven't bought it. Should I wait for the "From the Inside" book to be out and buy them together? Well, anyway, I have heard the album from MTV. It was online but now not anymore since now the album is out. It's pretty cool and some of the songs become quite soft and very pop They are very talented people. Oh yeah, I've finished reading The Alchemist from Paulo Coelho. Great book. So inspiring and encouraging. If I have to summarize, I think the story is about life. I think the message is: you just have to understand that if you just go with your heart and follow whatever things coming your way with faith and courage and just take whatever things thrown at you, everything will unfold themselves in time and reveal their true purpose and your purpose in being born. I just love this

Okay, about Singapore Idol final (which was yesterday). Woke up this morning with an sms waiting from my TV buddy. He sent it yesterday night (my handphone was already off), basically the message is about how happy he was that Taufik Batisah won. I just want to say: See!!! I told you that it's possible!!! My friend was very skeptical about Taufik's chances because he's Malay. You may ask, SO WHat??? Well come on, let's be truthful, being minority doesn't really give you much voice. I do have to admit that in the early episodes, I was also thinking Taufik's chances were questionable. The thing is, in the end he survived it all because he was simply the best. He improved a lot and I noticed that he was getting skinnier too Anyway, he truly deserved it. Watching Singapore Idol, my 3 favourite performances (I think these were the best) came from Taufik, Let's Stay Together, Ain't No Sunshine, and yesterday's Me and Mrs Jones. They were oH So CooL Anyway, I predicted that the 2 final persons would be Taufik and Sly weeks ago. For me it was just the yin and yang thing. I didn't even think that Olinda should be in the final and that's why I was pretty amused that everyone was saying that it should have been Olinda and Taufik Anyway, I was also quite optimistic that Taufik will win. My reasoning was that singaporeans wouldn't be so stupid to let somebody less capable to go to World Idol Again I was right. Okay here is my review based on what I saw. Didn't really like Taufik first song Superstition, I don't know why he chose this. It didn't really show how awesome he was, but it was pretty cool. Sly's first one was Bon Jovi's It's My Life; I felt his voice was running away with the song, a bit out-of-tune perhaps? But they did say that it was a difficult song. Taufik's second one was I Dream. It was okay, well okay, it was kinda good. I don't know, it's pretty standard good, I guess, kinda boring? Well perhaps the song wasn't really that amazing itself? Sly's next with An Jing. I actually enjoyed this, I think he sang it really well, but I don't understand Chinese, so what do I know right? I think he really felt for the song and I just can feel emotion of the song, I think it's just felt sad, perhaps it's a sad love song? Then it was the last song, Taufik with Me and Mrs Jones. Man! What can I say? It was dead awesome, it was so Taufik, Taufik banget deh oH so CooL!!! Then it was Sly with I Dream, again it was so-so. I actually think the song sounded better when they sung it together at the end of the show Anyway, the ending was pretty funny for me in a way. Both of the guys looked cool without any extreme expression of joy or sadness. No tears! The last 2 spectaculars were more touching than yesterday's one. However in the fans side, the fans were jumping up and down and I bet they were crying. They were not the ones who won but they were more excited and in a way I found it ironic and funny Well, they were the ones who did half of the work anyway I sent an sms to mom this morning telling her about the Singapore Idol final. She did it to me for Indonesian Idol, so it's my time now. Okay, got to go now, because I'm tired. So much money to burn this month *sigH* Just close my eyes and pretend I didn't just do that Take care ya' all.

:) eKa @ 3:26:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.