Recap (Saturday, 14/02/04)

*sleepy* Anyway, here's a recap of what happened this few days (mostly today). I'm so sleepy that I will just write what first come in mind, okay

Dewi sent me an sms this evening. She was telling me that she's graduating. Her graduation ceremony will be held in May. I was actually pretty thrill hearing this news. She's having dinner with her family and she will also be celebrating with girls. I also want to join fun!!!!

Burnt some files from my computer this afternoon. I managed to clear up quite a lot of space. It's good. Now, I really can download movies. Trying to download Friends 10.09 since a long long time ago, but it seems that we're progressing now

My horoscope prediction for yesterday (part of it): ...Although not a revolutionary, you'll do anything in the name of your cause. Your strategy is about going over people's heads instead of bulldozing them... I actually think that maybe there's some truth in it. Although I feel that my brother would highly disagree, he would feel that I bulldoze him everytime.

Talked to mom a couple of hours ago. Had a long and nice conversation. It puts me into perspective about a lot of things. Being away from the family (especially now) makes me feel that I miss all the news. If only I had known everything, I might have not done some of things that I did. Anyway...She told me a story about my bro. He was spending the holiday at home and one night he went out to see a movie and apparently he dropped his wallet or something like that. The wallet contained lotsa of important things and not so much money. I imagine that it must be quite a stressful situation for him and my parent (hmm...come to think of that maybe my mom thought well there's nothing surprising about that). Anyway, my bro, he's really into Buddhism that he goes to the Vihara (=temple) at least once a week (I think he goes more that once a week). So he prayed and he prayed and somebody did actually find the wallet and call him and all was cool. So that's something that perhaps we should remember in our time of despair. Pray my friends, things can actually get better My mom also told me that my bro managed to get my cousin (who's studying in our high school) to change class, I don't know the detail here. I think my cousin just felt not right with his class that he wanted to change to another class. I'm pretty impressed that my bro has some connection which empower him to make the switch. I don't think I have that much influence. I'm a nobody in high school.

Watched Survivor All Stars yesterday. I actually had some tears when Jenna.M (Amazon) told the tribes that she had to pull out from the game. For the first time, I feel rather sympathetic towards her and feel that...yeah...she's is rather beautiful. The saddest part is that her mother actually died. I can really relate to her feeling at that time. I'm so much blessed that my mom is okay, but missing her is pretty bad enough sometime. I can not imagine if I were in her position. Man! I don't think I can cope that well.

oH yeah. Happy Valentine. What do you actually wish people would have if you say Happy Valentine? Anyway, waking up today not realizing that today is Valentine day, I've only realized that sometime in the afternoon. Maybe I'm a rather slow thinker, I remembered that it's my cousin's birthday today, only in the evening. This also remind me that, cousin Marlisa's birthday is coming soon (Don't forget Eka, don't forget!!!). With Marlisa's birthday coming, well that means something else is coming soon too *sigH*

:) eKa @ 11:44:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.