HoMe ALonE

Hmm...watched Home Alone today. This movie has quite a special sentimental value for me, that I actually look forward to watch it every Christmas, eventhough I have watched it for so many times, and as I watch it more, I actually think the movie is quite violent My first time watching it was the special one for me. See, all of my cousins and brother had watched it when the movie was playing in the cinema. I think my aunt took them all. I didn't go, because I guess I wasn't around when they were all going. Was I sad? Well I guess a bit disappointed but not really that sad and I guess I was kinda saying it was a good movie and wondered if I could watch it. And one day, my mom just asked me "Want to watch the movie?", You betcha! was my response (well, something like that). So my mom and I went to watch the movie, just the two of us. It's one of those things that my mom did that made me realize now how much she actually cares about us. At that time when I was 8 or 9, it didn't seem to be a big deal, but now...I mean, after everything, the housework and everything, she still cared enough to pay attention to me and took me out to have some fun. I remembered going home, feeling so happy that night. I was giggling in my bed, remembering the funny scenes from the movie It is weird that now, I feel that I am more attached to my mom than ever before, but everyday, I just realize how much she has done for us, for me. These few months, I guess I kinda make her worry about how I am. I am terribly sorry for that, but you know...she's just...she's just great...she doesn't expect anything from me. She just hope, I am in good health, have enough money, can eat whatever I want to eat, and be happy, That's all. I have so many things that I want to do for my mom and I'm kinda worried that I couldn't give her much...and it brings me tears to know that she doesn't care about all of that, she just wants me to be okay.

:) eKa @ 11:42:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.