Love Actually

I went to watch Love Actually today. I know that it was very late of me to only watch the movie now, many of you had most probably watched it weeks ago. I felt that I shouldn't watch the movie actually, because I'm kinda poor on money now But after watching the movie, I don't have any regret. It was such a sweet and romantic movie. I think it helped me to relax a bit. I guess all the individual love stories are really not that strong to be able to stand alone on their own, so it was a brilliant idea of the writer to intertwine the story to make the whole movie simply delightful. I don't really know which love story is my favourite. All was just so good. But I guess, the sweetest one is perhaps : Love as a Second Language. I think it was just sweet that they were thinking the same thing and sadly they can't really say it to each other. The movie was just transmitting love all over the place. I guess it's a real girlie movie and it's kinda silly actually; romantic relationship has never hold number 1 on the things I wish I can have, but after watching this kinda movie...well, one can't help wondering when my tall and dark handsome man gonna arrive Okay, enough said about my silliness. There were several scenes of the movie that I really really like, like the speech of the prime minister ("We are a nation of... Harry Potter!"), the dialog between Jamie and Aurelia after they both jumped to the lake, the sweet thing that Mark did to Juliet with the poster board (it was so sweet, thanks God, their love story was a bit rational), and many many more I recommended the movie to my cousin, Marlisa, I think she's gonna like it too. Her brother was right, Keira Knightley is lovely, but very skinny, I guess I'm recommending this movie to anyone who's willing to watch such a sweet movie like this (it's maybe too sweet for some guys)

General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed - but I don't see that - seems to me that love is actually everywhere
...
When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love

love actually is all around

Prime Minister David

:) eKa @ 9:31:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.