HoMe ALonE 2

Yeah, I was at home again this evening, alone and was watching Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. I also have a little story about Home Alone 2. This time my mom took my brother and me to watch the movie. But when we got to the cinema, it was jam-packed that we didn't manage to get any tickets. So my mom treated us for some hot dogs to relieve our disappointment. I kinda forgot how I finally managed to watch the movie.

Today is my bestfriend's big sister wedding. Her mom actually talked to me personally asking me to come to the wedding. I didn't go. Why? Well, I am here, aren't I? My mom didn't go either. One of her good friend's child (I forgot if it's a son or a daughter) is having a wedding too, so she's going there. Dewi said Emilia wasn't coming either, because she had other plan. Gosh! I kinda feel that this is another sign saying "You are old!". Who knows, maybe in 2-3 years time, it's my bestfriend turn to actually get married.

:) eKa @ 11:29:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.