Space...Space....40 GB of Space

First off WooHoo, Arsenal won the FA cup I, of course, sadly didn't watch the match so didn't know how it went though I heard MU was much better. I just feel happy that it's Arsenal who won after always being beaten by MU in their last few meetings. It was the only chance of getting through this season without being a total loser for both of the clubs, but there can only be 1 winner and I'm glad that it's Arsenal. Hmm....I guess I have really become an Arsenal fan

On the title, space...so much space...40 GB of them (okay, actually 37.3 GB), finally!!! I think I once told you guys that my laptop is like a house, when I want to format my computer I feel like I am moving house, well, now I feel like I just have a new piece of land. So happy, so happy. Moving my stuff really takes much time, one of my song folders took almost an hour to move. So after all the moving, C drive has 617 MB free space and D has 5.33 GB. I was expecting more free space off my C but I guess I just have too much programs in my computer. My new piece of land, well, I have 30.5 GB free space. Reminiscing of what this space can do for me when I was in NUS, all those movies yet to be watched, all those songs yet to be heard, all those episodes of friends, charmed, band of brothers, alias, sex and the city and many more. I miss NUS network.

Had an interesting talk yesterday. After so much being told and said, we still have things to talk about, things haven't been said and told. Awaiting for next time, when I will try the soto instead of the chicken, or should I try the mie ayam? Watched Chocolat again last night. It's a really nice movie. I remember first time watching it, I was impressed with the whole story. Yesterday what caught attention was the speech the young priest gave at the end of the movie, something about the measurement of the goodness in us is not all about what we do not do, what we do not include, but also about what we do, what we include in our life. Interesting and true. Still would like to say, Johnny Depp is cool. Really looking forward for Charlie and Willy Wonka Chocolate Factory.

Someone asked me this (you know who you are, I supposed you wouldn't like to be disclose or should I give your nickname?): What's the first thing in a guy that will attract me?. I know I can just answer that to him but let's have something interesting written here *Eka, no shame* Okay, first of all, of course the guy should be interesting. First impression is important, when I first meet the guy, I should feel that the guy is friendly!!! He must be interesting, not too giving enough that I should want to get to know him more. Oh yeah....please...it's not always first sight thingy for me, please! I thought the last guy was kinda a snob in the beginning, but it turned out he was nice in times of his trouble, HaHa Actually can tell a lot from the way the guy talks, from the way he presents himself. So that first impression is important for me, especially since I feel that I can sense certain things upon meeting a person for the first time, if he/she is nice or not. I usually can know if I'm gonna like the person or can get along with the person or see that person can be a problem and yeah always come true eventhough I ignore these 'feelings'. The guy must not be snobbish and I guess it's just nice if the guy can be at ease, can make jokes and can talk quite a fair bit (not too much and no nonsense). I guess girls like happy and funny guys who can make us laugh *sigh* I feel the answer is not satisfying enough. In term of physical aspect, give me a tall and skinny guy with good looking face, I will most probably look twice *Eka, no shame* Okay before, I embarrass my self more, better stop now. Gotta play in my new space Acknowledging that Glenn Fredly and Usher are so good

Happy Vesak Day, Buddha Bless you

:) eKa @ 9:12:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.