Ian the Dolphin Trainer

Was feeling quite dizzy some hours ago but thank God I am okay now. So the title I'm gonna talk about Ian, the dolphin trainer, from Survivor Palau He's one of my favourite player there, him and Bobby Jon. I think both of them are handsome Ian is more of my type actually, the tall skinny guy Anyway, Ian didn't win. He was in the 3rd place. I actually think he's a smart player. He actually knew what's going on and managed to be in control of the game. When they were down to 6, he managed to sense a shift of power and gained control of the votes. I was so impressed and happy with his move, because otherwise it would have been a typical blindside move on the ones who thought they were dominant. Towards the end, he was a bit strange because he was considering of getting rid of one of his friend, Tom (who is the eventual winner). He was thinking for his own ass and he was judged so badly by Tom and Katie because of that. It's survivor, the whole purpose is to ensure your survival in the game, though personally I wouldn't be so mean to my friend / alliance. In the end though, Ian, gave up his chance for the final 2 to ensure that Tom would bring Katie to the final 2. I was sad because I wanted to see Ian and Tom in the final 2, it would have made a better finale. However, I think Ian must have really wanted to do it. Letting go a million dollar just like that is kinda hard to swallow. So, he really is a nice guy. He's more concerned in redeeming the friendships that on the verge of dying than 1 million dollar. I don't understand though why he's so close to Katie, unbelievable. I was kinda enjoying all the negative comments (many of them were rude and mean) from the jury to Katie in the last tribal council. She should have been more humble. She should have understood that she's there on the basis of the kindness of other people. Anyway, back to Ian. The one thing that kinda bother me about Ian is that he cried a lot! Oh well, he maybe cried 3 times during the whole time but I just have difficulty in dealing (or seeing for that matter) a guy cries Well, gonna miss him. Funny, in the first episode I was so surprised that this guy could actually swim so fast and it turned out he's a dolphin trainer, what an interesting job

:) eKa @ 8:36:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.