UP

Went to watch Up today with Vivy. Maybe I'm really just an emotional wreck right now that I actually cried quite a lot during this movie especially during the first part. Was a bit teary eyed again when I was reading about this movie just now, how the people from Disney and Pixar fulfilled a dying girl's wish to watch this movie. The girl died 7 hours after watching the movie. Very very touching and sad.

Anyway Up was good. Watched it in 3D but didn't find the 3D part to be impressive. I wonder if it's because of the cinema though *sigh* Anyway, as I said the movie was good. Watching the trailer I thought one of the main characters, the grandpa is just a grumpy old man, but his background story was very very nice and touching. Cried a lot on this part :P When I was watching the movie, I was thinking how the boy's eyes, Russell, were kinda Asian. After reading about the movie, I found out that he is Asian American! Somehow for me he doesn't appear so, except for the eyes. He is seriously one adorable boy. Grandpa Carl does look grumpy but he is loveable too. I thought the story was nice. Love the animation. I just love all the colours! I also love the music. Very very good movie. Go and watch it peeps.

Oh I have to add that I also like the short animation that accompanied this movie. Partly Cloud is shown before Up and it's also another very nice story. Somehow it's telling me that your task, your call of duty maybe as sucky as hell and yet you do have to do your task because I don't know. You have to? That it is what you are suppose to do. The bird got hurt a lot in his call of duty and his job is not as nice as his friends but at the end of the day he's still doing it because he knows that he has too.

As much as I am trying to find comfort in that, I still cannot really do so. Yesterday I think I may have made someone more depressed than he's already been and he agreed with me that I made him sadder *sigh* Seriously, I wish I can say things will be alright, things will get better, but at this point in time in my life, this particular moment, I can't honestly say that. I'm not seeing the light and I cannot tell anyone that there is a light. Maybe all you have is a tunnel *sigh* I really don't want to do tomorrow :'(

:) eKa @ 8:39:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.