He's Just Not That Into You

I thought this week I'm not gonna watch anymore movie but in the end I did since I didn't know what to do with today. I went to watch He's Just Not That Into You. I was interested in this movie mainly because of the many famous actors and actresses in it and I'm also in the mood of something light and perhaps slightly lovey dovey.

He's Just Not That Into You is a story about relationship, about figuring if someone is into you or not. This is perhaps the more realistic version of Love Actually. Both movies are about love, both movies are about characters who are intertwined with one another in some way or another. I do like this kinda intertwining movie. As I said earlier, He's Just Not That Into You is perhaps more realistic, it's not so warm and fuzzy like Love Actually and at times it may come down slightly harsh with all the reality check that one of characters, Alex (played by Justin Long), gave. His character really knocked down any romanticism that many girls have about a guy. I feel that he was quite insightful and he's actually my favorite character there. I adore him more than the other guys who were pretty good looking as well. I also love Alex and Gigi's love story the most. Least favorable was the rectangle between Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Connolly, and Scarlett Johansson. That was just one unhappy mess, even though I found Bradley Cooper to be quite handsome.

Overall I thought it was quite a nice movie. It was kinda good to see Drew Barrymore there, though her role was rather small. She's just so likable. As for Jennifer Aniston and Ben Affleck, oh well ... I thought they were so-so, perhaps more on the boring predictable side. One line from the movie that Alex said kinda resonated with me. He said, "If a guy treats you like he doesn't give a shit, it's because he doesn't give a shit". It's something that I really have to bear in mind. Cheers!

:) eKa @ 7:09:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.