Of Stuffs - Tuesday 21.10.08

Hello guys, the head is rather spinning so I'm just gonna try to make this fast.

Went to watch Burn After Reading with la Gioia yesterday. I have to say that I didn't like it because it was seriously twisted. The movie has lots of famous actors and I have to say that they were really good. My favorite one was actually John Malkovich, I thought he was really good. Many people would perhaps be amused with Brad Pitt who I think has never really been seen to be this goofy. Yeah, he was funny but somehow I found that he's too old to play they character. It's kinda strange that the Coen Brothers already had him in mind as they were writing the script. Found out that George Clooney and Tilda Swinton weren't in good terms and yet their characters were really cozy in the movie. Hmm ... maybe that's why they did so well in Michael Clayton. Anyways, I do not like the movie, but that doesn't mean it was bad. I don't like the story but I suppose it was interesting and the lines were witty, I have to say. The characters though idiotic as they were, they were interesting. So yeah, that's about it.

On Monday, we had our usual meet-up with the Ibu and all. Man, it's damn boring. Anyways, so everyone were drawing and all, but I couldn't do it because I was rather in a too-visible position, so I just ended up scribbling away in Italiano and I was kinda so happy because I wrote personal and private things and yet no one can understand it. Somehow also, I was able to write cheezy things freely which I wouldn't be able to write in English because ... well because they are cheezy! Ha! I would swallow them all back in English. Anyways, here's what I wrote. Darn, I can actually slowly start writing my diary in Italiano.

Mi piace. Ero molto felice quando abbiamo passato il tempo insieme a Sabato notte. Infatti sono ancora felice oggi. Ma lui è lui. La sua mentalità non è matura. Come al solito mi cerca quando ha un problema e io sempre vengo a lui. Mi piace. Non posso dire una bugia. Sono stupida, io so. Devo smettere e lasciarlo prima il mio cuore è rotto di nuovo. Dai Eka! La testa è giusta. Segui la tua testa, non sequire il tuo cuore.

:) eKa @ 8:13:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.