If God brings you to it,

He will bring you through it. I do have to repeat that mantra. Pretty much got a bomb yesterday. All were smiling and laughing, perhaps their way of not putting pressure and stress on me but it doesn't really help because my stress level just soars. I think people have more confidence in me than myself, I don't know why. Kinda can't believe that this is what God brings me to. Inside I was like, seriously God? Seriously?!?! This is what you want me to do? You pray and you ask for certain things and yet somehow God seems to steer you to other direction. Sigh. I don't want to fail and I wish I can say "Failure is not an option!" loudly but I don't even know where to start. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it ... and so that is the mantra that I have to repeat.

Feeling hungry now. Feeling dizzy too, like there are knots in my head. Sigh. Mom and dad are in Jogjakarta now. Hhmm ... how I wish I can eat some Lebaran food in Indo, ketupat and all. Speaking of Lebaran, I notice something different between the Indonesian muslims and the Singaporean muslims. It actually started as a joke with Gascoigne last night as I wished him Happy Lebaran. I am perhaps bad saying this but I was watching the patterns and the result was 100% correct. The Singaporeans muslims said thank you when I wished them Happy Lebaran. The Indonesians said thank you and asked for forgiveness if they have done anything wrong to me and this include people like Dendry, Ayu, and Anggara whom I haven't met and talked to for a long time. Anggara was even more amazing, sending me an sms this morning to give his Lebaran greeting, even before I managed to wish him! Looking at the other non-muslim Indonesian friends in facebook and msn, they seem to be also adopting this holiday to ask for forgiveness from everyone. I do feel Lebaran is one of the meaningful religious holidays. Perhaps next time, I can also ask for forgiveness when I wish the muslim friends, Happy Lebaran. I know I have mistakes as well and I can be a difficult person to get along with

So I spent this holiday taking myself out for a little alone time. I went to watch The House Bunny. Yeah you might be wondering why I watch some brainless movie. Well it was either this or Eagle Eye but the timing was leaning towards this one. The House Bunny is actually pretty good and entertaining. In some brainless way, I kinda like it very much. I thought Anna Faris did a good job, she came across as pretty lovable despite of the way her character's brain is. I like Colin Hanks, such a charming guy, a type of guy I can fall with. Another famous child of a celebrity in the movie is Rumer Willis (daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis), she's pretty and there's also Katharine McPhee and I see why Oshie can go gugu gaga over her The movie has a very simple story line, brainless really in many ways, but it is very entertaining, like Legally Blonde (they do have the same writers). So for something light, go for it peeps.

Okay, I gotta go. The head is seriously killing me. Aaarrgghh.

:) eKa @ 9:20:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.