[aarrgghh]

I'm rather in a very pissed off mode as I am writing this, because again my computer do not have a stable Internet connection. I don't know when it began, I guess sometime earlier this week. Arrrgggh, I seriously don't know what to do and to see the modem blinking on and off just makes me want to scream! I don't even know if this post will get to be posted. If yes, then:

1. Went to watch Stardust with Vivy on Saturday. I thought it was a good watch. I kinda enjoyed it so much. The handsome guy, Charlie Cox, was handsome and Claire Danes was beautiful. However, I must say that the actors who stole the scene was Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer. De Niro played a queer airborne pirate who had to act tough and cool in front of his men, and behind them, well he was just funny or woopsy as one of his men put it. Michelle Pfeiffer was just simply good playing an evil character as shown in Hairspray as well. She was really an evil witch. Story wise, it was pretty interesting. A nice fairy tale though I guess fairy tale at this age and time do have some gory touch here and there, but I suppose this isn't new, because even classic fairy tales also have some gory touches here and there. Anyways, I love the movie and I do recommend this to all of you if you are wondering what to watch.

2. Unexpectedly met Yongki this week when I was going for my lunch. We ended up having lunch together. It was a pleasant coincidence because I haven't seen him for the longest time and he only spent a week here, as a matter of fact, he should be back home now. He seemed happy, happy with his decision and it kinda put thoughts into my head on where I should be heading *sigh*

3. I can't wait for my holiday back home. I just want to be at home so much that I feel that I cannot take being here anymore. Knowing me, it seems that I will still go through what I need to go through though. Ah who knows, maybe finally I will have a paralysing nervous breakdown. I don't know if that is a really bad thing to hope for. I'm just too tired.

4. It's H-15. I'm getting more worried each day. Carl said that I'd be fine. Q said we had a fighting chance *sigh* and Prabh said I should get a grip and focus, I'd be fine. Darn! What else is new? I am just a pessimistic and panicky person and until I get through it, I don't think I will feel alright about it. I am really running out of time, energy, and brain space. I kinda feel that I just cannot handle everything that I have now, like everything are just beyond my power. However, there's always God right? *sigh*

Okay, I'm gonna stop now. I seriously want to scream seeing the stupid blinking lights in the modem. Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm leaving you with this line that Claire Danes' character said in Stardust. She looked really sincere when she said it.

So yes, I know that love is unconditional.
But I also know that it can be unpredictable, unexpected, uncontrollable, unbearable and strangely easy to mistake for loathing

- Yvaine -

:) eKa @ 9:27:00 AM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.