Wednesday with Eka

Hello my dear, how are you? I hope you are having a good day. How strange, such words should be said to a person straight away instead of being written here with the possibility of not getting read (read paragraph 2 to know why I think that way). Decided to write because of an unfortunate event that I experienced today. Feeling really sad about it and feel like hitting the wall, though it's not my fault and totally out of my control. However, I just feel "DAMN IT!!! WHY AM I SO FREAKING UNLUCKY!!!" Well you suppose to know why, my dear Eka. This year supposes to be an unlucky year for you. You see if you wanna start at the most recent unlucky thing, my camera had problem as I told you in the Sentosa post. I got it fixed without the need to pay (so I should be thankful). Actually I was kinda okay with what happened with my camera. Today, however is another story. Started off with "smell, smell, something is burning". Lo and behold it came from my computer *sigH* I was in denial and that could cause my computer to be actually on fire Still, I suppose I should be thankful because there were some people who surprisingly were really nice and helped me to smell the problem. One person even promised to make his way to Sim Lim after work today and get the spare part needed for my computer. We will see, if it will be done as promised. I guess I should take it easy? My dear computer perhaps has worked way too hard and it needs a break. I may also be in dire need of a break. Less than 2 weeks, I will get to go to the land where I can be my crazy selfish annoying self (yes, even more crazy selfish and annoying than what I am now). However, I just doubt I can survive the days leading to it.

The title is inspired by Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom. Please note that my Wednesday doesn't have an 's'. Well I suppose, I don't have that nice person to spend my Wednesday with. When I do have, I hope that person will write our story. Anyway, I love Tuesdays with Morrie more than The 5 People You Meet in Heaven. Tuesdays with Morrie is quite inspiring for me. I must admit though that it is still hard for me to forsake my pride and just be nice to people and ask forgiveness and all. I understand it's very silly and sad of me to say that, however some things are just ... well, I have too much pride. There were some lines from the book that I really like. The lazy me only wrote 1 line into my book and that is: Something hurts you, yet you know it shouldn't. The line is so profound to me because it's what I was (still am actually) feeling. I miss the Mr. I know he's gonna tell me that I'm dumb, but perhaps that what I need, a reminder to get me out of the sad feeling I shouldn't be feeling *sigH*

Gonna go now and pretend to contemplate on my life. Meanwhile, here are some pictures that I took from my newly fixed camera. It's about, let's call it Woof. This dog was given by my dear, Dagi, on my birthday (this year, I think). It was put inside a mug and of course the unlucky me broke that mug, which I haven't even used, on Sunday. Anyway, I just realize how cute this dog is. He's small and I just try to act as the photographer and take a black and white (photoshop enhanced) picture of my dear dog. Any idea for the name, Woof?

:) eKa @ 8:26:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.