The Adventure of the Three Girls at Chinatown

As I am writing this, my vaio is on my bed, it is not actually on a flat surface, so it's kinda shaky. I am wondering if I should write while lying down, I don't think that would be too comfortable though. I'm using Internet Explorer 7 now. Still trying to get used to with all the buttons, tabs, and all. However, I must say that the texts are displayed nicer, the texts just seem a bit softer, though blurry can also be the word to describe how it look. Either way, I like it.

So about the title. It's pretty much the continuation of last week adventure, starring the same people. With our Sentosa tour package, we also have tickets to go to the Chinese Heritage Museum at Chinatown. It was my first visit to Chinatown. The area where we wandered around was kinda interesting. The museum was a bit freaky for me, maybe because it's dark, maybe because it's old (picture a lot of hardship), and maybe the space was kinda too confining for me (feeling slightly claustrophobic?). We saw the small rooms where there used to be Chinese family living in it. I can't imagine being in that situation. The flyingNun said that the rooms have the smell of oldness in it, like our grandparents' place and she was very right. It does feel reminiscence. One of the funny thing we notice is that the 3 of us girls actually still have the old sewing machines (the singer brand) in our homes. It's pretty interesting. They gave me good explanation of how come our mothers could have it. As silly as it may sound, I'm thinking of getting my daughter a sewing machine when she gets married (that is if I am married myself and end up with a daughter)

After Chinatown, we headed down to Marina Square and Suntec City. We had our dinner and walked in some of the shops. I didn't buy anything. I realize I can spend easily on food and entertainment, but not really on clothing and accessories. I guess some people just have their hobby? as my aunt would say. Didn't go to a dinner which I should attend, didn't really feel like it, maybe some other time. Owen Wilson is on tv, not a particularly handsome guy, but I found him to be very captivating.

Ms. J was all over the Korean drama, Princess Hours, some time ago and filled me out about how she really loved it. The curious me, catched glimpses of the series on tv and I was pretty much hooked. The point of me telling you this, because the handsome guy (whom I really like) liked this girl who was married to the Prince (who Ms. J really likes) and I just really feel for this handsome guy. It's like I just feel heartbroken seeing him so miserable. Maybe it's all those feeling of liking someone who doesn't feel the same way or have other people (I'm sure all of you have one point in your life felt this), all those feeling in me just came out when I watch the series and see this very reliable and handsome guy. Saw something like this written in someone's nick in my msn list: "You really can't choose who to fall in love with. Gosh it is so true, very very true. One time in the past, I always said I wished I had a crush, because there were times when I had a crush, I could feel so happy just seeing that guy. It really made my day. However, the day I found out the guy had a girlfriend, well my heart was really broken. It's really sad. Last night, someone told me a love story that started happy and ended up really sad. My conclusion after hearing that is love sucks! After all the beautiful and sweet things, the bad one could come and when it comes one could really be heartbroken into pieces. So is it really worth it? Giving your time, attention, and heart to someone with the possibility of getting hurt? I like to believe it is, however *sigH* getting heartbroken is ... as I found out, can make you fat! No, seriously it's just freaking sad and stupid to feel sad about someone just because that someone is not yours or doesn't care about you as much as you care about them. Ah, it sounds emotional, isn't it? But I just got to thinking about this stuff. I wish each and everyone of you a happy ending!

:) eKa @ 10:53:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.