Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire : 2nd Viewing

Went to watch Potter again on Thursday night with Vivy. Okay, I think the movie is quite nice. I must say that Ralph Fiennes was better than what I said about him in the previous post. He was good but I think he can be scarier. Maybe it helps it his followers were scared of him, especially Wormtail. I still don't know if the story is clear enough for non-readers. Vivy was asking me questions after the movie. I suppose it can be quite confusing and not too clear. Overall, it is not so bad. The re-birth of Lord Voldermort is so cool that despite of it being slightly horrifying and all, it was my favorite part of the movie. The effect was so cool Oh yeah, forget to add this in the previous post. Was it foam that was flying all over the place during Priori Incantatem? How silly is that?

On other news. Arsenal lost. AAAarrrrrgghhhhh Bloody Hell!!! Such a disgrace

On other contemplation. Friday, I saw him again. I thought I wouldn't see him, considering where we were sitting, but he made his way and passed our table, imagine that! The person who I wanted to show him to, thinks he was nice Anyways, the point is, how amazing it is for me to see him like that. Coincidence? Was thinking about this yesterday and had a dream this early morning which left me thinking. It couldn't be a real coincidence. Yes, it does seem that we always cross path, but only within a certain compound. It's not like whenever I turn in Singapore I see him. Only within that certain environment, which actually in itself gives high probability, isn't it? I mean I know he will most probably be around this place during this time and so I just go there and see if I can see him, which I did. I mean, it's not a coincidence when it is like that right? I make that relation towards him because I want to see him only, while there are perhaps so many other people that I also see and yet I don't take notice of them. I can not really argue this reasoning. It's a fail maths if I want to make it seems like we are always linked together because I don't add in other variables. There I say it and it kinda make me feel sad.

After I saw him, I told the Mr. Told him something, which apparently was shocking that he straight away bounced it back to me. Yes, it was shocking. I tried hard to refrain myself from saying it a lot of time and in the end I did put it blue and white (in msn). I wish I could retract it because it was silly. The Mr however said something which in a way comforting to me. He said something like imagine how he feels that after all this time you still hold this feeling for him. I said, he most probably gonna freak out. It is kinda sweet, isn't it? Ah...It's just me trying to justify myself. I seriously feel I need to be free from this feeling. It's been too long, way too long.

:) eKa @ 6:53:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.