Goodbye (My Lover?)

Considering the day I will be facing tomorrow, it is quite late right now and I should get to sleep. But (Honestly I don't think it is grammatically correct to start a sentence with a 'but', is it?)...anyway, but I couldn't possibly go without saying goodbye and leave a few last message.

Tomorrow is home. Truly excited. Well, always excited about leaving Singapore but the so many things in here add to my eagerness to leave. It has been one tough week this week. For each of the day of this week, someone did something moronic to make me upset. I thought I was gonna be okay today and yet a moron felt the need to piss me off such early in the morning. I think I will be the moron tomorrow. Me, gonna hinder myself. So many things to do and yet not much time. I hope I can be cool because if I lose it, I'm gonna do a lot of things wrongly. Hence the need to finish this post soon and sleep. Bear with me, I will not be writing for some time. Well, not going to be online at all, I suppose. No checking of mails, whatsoever. Part of going home is to be really get disconnected with Singapore completely. To be isolated and alone in my immortal comfort zone (remember I am anti social)

A holiday is planned for the last week of 2005, all thanks to my mother. Am so excited about it and I can't wait. As usual, I can already imagine my sadness and me being depressed and all when I have to get back to Singapore again, when I have to take that taxi ride and passed through the beautiful Singapore river at night *sigH*

Okay, I am digressing now. The most important last message that I want to tell you all is...well it is the only one that I can think right now. Please pray for Arsenal victory against Chelsea this coming Sunday. Please...please...please. I will be praying and hopefully watching. The (I want to say moronic) sad Arsenal is number 6 in the league right now, if I am not mistaken. They need to win, seriously. I am getting worried that they may not qualified for the next Champion League (seriously doubt that they will emerge as champion in the current one, though I will still be supporting them). Anyway people...We need your support and prayer, please pray for Arsenal, thank you! Okay, now that I have written my final words, I can leave you all in peace. Have a great life people. A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year . Watch Pride and Prejudice people, it's nice! Lastly, what Christmas should be all about...

Jesus, Jesus
Oh what a wonderful child
Jesus, Jesus
So lowly, meek, and mild
New life, new hope, new joy He brings
Won't you listen to the angels sing
Glory, Glory, Glory
To the new born King

:) eKa @ 11:01:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.