If You Will It, It's Gonna Happen

So I was there, sitting at the red table for lunch, looking at these people passing by and so I thought "Why?" or maybe "Why Not?" as in "Why God?" or "Why Not, God?". So I thought maybe I should will it. Don't actually know the right word for it, so I just like to use will it So lunch proceeded and it was actually out of my mind. Then he passed by, ladies and gentlemen, and stupid me, I didn't even notice him! It's when I saw his back passing by that my senses were telling me it's him!!! How amazing is that?!? I can know that's the guy just by his back Surprisingly I was not as joyful as I always pictured it to be, but joyful enough for me to want to confirm and that I did. So it was him ladies and gentlemen! Happy I was, that finally, after almost three years, God gave a chance to see him again. Next May would make it three years. But he hasn't seen me or so that's what I thought. Anyways...The most surprising fact of all is that I didn't feel as ecstatic as I thought I would have been, so maybe that's the best thing of all

:) eKa @ 5:16:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.