All Hallow's Eve

I am not one who celebrate Halloween. I mean, come on, Asian don't celebrate Halloween, but I suppose if you are a catholic, in some ways you are celebrating it. Oh dear, I haven't been going to a church for a long long time, far too long.

Anyways, the reason I'm writing now is actually to bring to your attention that my blog is already 2 years old. I am late actually. I only remembered that it was late October, but the actual date is actually October 28. Sorry Anyway, I suppose it is time to reflect on what has been going on in this blog in the past year.

Sadly to say nothing much. I feel that I am more and more reporting about my days rather than my thoughts and opinion. I feel that I bitch less (true, people?) I feel that sometime it is still depressing, though not as much. I actually feel that I like it more how I wrote when I first started. Please note that this doesn't mean that I like the state that I was when I first started. I was mentally so unhealthy back then. Anyway, I can still remember the nights I spent making this page and what happened on a particular night, what movie was being shown, and all. Read up, people.

This page is still the same, 2 years on. Actually I'm not bored with it yet, though I do feel that I may need to change it soon, but sorry dears, I don't have the time. Okay, I do have the time, I am just plain lazy. Wait until I get my new laptop? About that...Well, I only have confusion *sigh*

Okay, back to my mental state and this blog. So looking back, to where I was a year ago and now. Well, there was heartache, I will never forget that, or maybe get over that. Too bad it's not a love heartache. I wonder if a love heartache actually feel so much worse. Anyways, people would argue that I am in a better place now. Maybe it will always be like that. It can not be much worse than the shit-hole where you were before, I suppose. Still, I have so many uneasy feeling right now. I wish I can dismiss it as paranoia but sometime (a lot of time) my senses are right. I feel it is time to really choose where I want to be. Funnily conversation had been made these days regarding this topic. The fear is always there, as always. Am I digressing now? Should I stop?

Okay, anyways, I wish I can blog more about my thoughts on matters rather than just fill you in about my days. I wish I can bitch more (?) I mean, it's a bit one of the purpose of having this blog. So that I can get it out instead of bottling it inside. But people are actually reading this. I don't know if I should be happy about that or not.

Okay, I need to stop now people because it is getting too long. Oh yeah, I actually like Michael Learns To Rock I think their songs are nice And one more thing, found out last Saturday, that the Survivor Guatemala, Brian, that I mentioned in the last post, is actually not gay. So by deduction, I suppose the boy I was mentioning about last time is not gay also Goodness, if he knew what this miss is thinking, he would no doubt feed me to the shark.

Okay, really stopping now. HaPpy BeLatEd BirtHDay WHITEKA

:) eKa @ 5:31:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.