oh Mr Jose

Not planning to blog, but I am so sleepy and here you go. I may post this afterall (writing this in notepad first).

Who is Mr Jose? Well, I wonder how many of you got it right, as in Mr Jose Mourinho I just realize, even with me telling you that, some of you still will not get who he is. He's Chelsea manager (manager = coach). Chelsea, as in one of the football (I use football) club in English Premier League. Okay, I can not get any clearer than that. Ouh...!!! He's just so hot! Yes, even though he has a very arrogant look and feel in him. 42, so quite old! Oh No! Is this a sign that I'm beginning to like older guy!!! But...Okay, I will quote what one of the Mr said: "Older men are wiser...They tend to give more than to receive!! More open to opinions and definitely more patient than young birds!!!" Let's all laugh together

Anywho, it's not that I only see him now that I feel that he is so handsome. Felt it long ago but decided to just keep my mouth shut or the 2 Misters will like try to throw things at me. Well maybe one of the Mr will not care while the other will just keep on blabbing on how good look and whatever couldn't bring a club to a success such as to the extend a certain red club has. How to address this 2 Mr? Feeling like using Mr.Italian Job and Mr.Bashenan(?) or what? First initial is okay? It would be too obvious like that. Actually I hope the other can be Mr.Z, it's like perfectly taking it from the alphabet then. Anyway, we have a good champion league week this week, don't we? Even better with Trezeguet scoring for Juve, wooHoo. Too bad that it's a draw for Chelsea. Not that I wish them to win. I wish Liverpool to win, well, it's a whole different thing from liking the way the manager look and liking the club Okay, enough of all these non-sense. Happy, Mr? Or is the leaf story better?

:) eKa @ 3:18:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.