I Love Professor Snape

Comments on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince:

What?!? Some big Potter's fans out there will shout at me Well, I just have so much sympathy for him after reading this book. Really felt that he hadn't really got a fair treatment. Come on! People would shout, he's a death eater, he was once and he maybe is now, difficult to trust a person like him. I wrote "maybe he is now" because I really do think he's still in a good side. Yep, even after he killed Dumbledore. That part when Rowling wrote "'Severus...'. The sound frightened Harry beyond anything he had experienced all evening. For the first time, Dumbledore was pleading.", I felt Dumbledore wasn't pleading for his life. A man like Dumbledore wouldn't plea for his life like that, I think he wouldn't be afraid to die. I think he was pleading so that Snape wouldn't do such an evil act, I think he knew the desperation in Severus's mind and in that short moment, he felt his best shot was to plea so that Severus wouldn't end up doing something really bad, something that could be avoided. Notice how I now address him in a first name basis Again, I still do feel that Snape is not with the dark side. Dumbledore trusted him so much. It's still a mystery why but my guesses are perhaps they are related, or Dumbledore loves her mother, those sort of things. Actually, as great and amazing as Dumbledore was pictured to be, we still don't know much about him. The way he expressed his trust in Severus were pretty strong, which kinda makes it somewhat impossible to think that he was wrong.

I don't know why Harry couldn't give Snape a break. He saw that his father was mean towards Snape for fun and yet though he felt slightly sorry for the man, he couldn't give him a better attitude and judgment. I really feel sorry for Snape, I really think he's been so unfairly treated and judged Anyway, feel glad that one of my guesses for any of the Potter books ended up right in this book. One out of the so many which ended up to be wrong, I finally got 1 right. I was thinking (or maybe hoping) the half-blood prince's potion book would be related to Snape and I was right. I really like how Harry actually owed Snape for something One whole book with a title dedicated for Snape, I suppose there's so much more about Snape that we will find out. Really looking forward for the next book, hopefully all questions would be answered.

On other parts of the book. Dear Neville were not mentioned much, I think his name only came up 1-2 times in the earlier chapters and a little bit in the endings. Kinda surprised that he didn't come more in the story. One thing that I think I hate most of the whole thing, well this and the fact that Dumbledore died is the love story between Harry and Ginny. Well, I kinda against it, I don't really know why. I just don't feel as excited as when it was Harry and Cho Chang. In the end Harry and Ginny did split up but I can assure you that by the end of the last book, they would be kissing and holding hands again. Ron was also a bit over the top with Lavender, but I think his love story with Hermione was better written. So now it's official that they like each other but nothing major had happened, so I guess they're moving it slowly, so it's pretty nice and interesting. I didn't like the ending, how Hogwarts maybe closed and Harry decided not to return to school even if it was to open. First, I just don't understand how they could close a school like that, especially when it was one of the 3 magic schools around. Come on, in our real world, even when incidents like the one in Columbine happened, schools still stay open. So I didn't get why they need to close the school. I also think Harry's decision was kinda too rash and come on, I thought the whole point of having it to the 7th book was to chronicle Harry's life as he was having all his adventures and life in Hogwarts?

So much to look forward too. For one of course that I hope Severus Snape is really good. I also hope Draco will be good, been hoping for him to be good for a long time. I even hope he would have a crush on Hermione Oh yeah, as for R.A.B, I have several guesses. Got this during my 1 week break from chapter 29 to 30. As usual I maybe wrong, but this was what I found from The Order of the Phoenix. I think R.A.B could be Dumbledore's brother Aberforth. It would be interesting to know more about Dumbledore or it also could be Sirius Black's uncle who had died and gave him some gold Alphard. I maybe completely wrong. So that's all folk. One last thing perhaps, Snape in the movie was played by Alan Rickman, well played perhaps that we did feel that he was pretty bad but now since I like Snape more, I feel that I may perhaps can like people who's not really that good looking Yeah...yeah...yeah, it is silly. Forgive me

:) eKa @ 8:30:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.