Ache

Went to visit the doctor again today. I just couldn't take the sickness anymore. Now, she gave me 4 medicines. The amount of pills I have to take kinda freak me out but what matter now is that I can get rid off the disease as soon as possible. The doctor gave me another news which really freaked me out. I'm kinda very scared about it but I have to deal with it. She wants me to deal with it as soon as I am well again. I just don't think I could do this here alone, really thinking of going home to deal with it. I may sound too dramatic now. Don't be too alarmed, it's not a big deal. God help me through please...

On other news, finally finished reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Comments coming out soon. I kinda didn't want to end it and knowing the whole story will really be ending by the next book is kinda very sad. Anyways, the silly me tried to cling on for far too long. It's only a week later after chapter 29 that I read the last chapter. I guess I really didn't want it to end I finally also read that post in Cheryl's blog about her take on the story Don't think she gonna likes what I am about to say Osh on the other hand seemed to be slightly in the same side as me Well, everything do come to an end. Okay, take care people, take better care of yourself. I'm pretty sure you're doing a much better job than me

:) eKa @ 8:03:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.