This Silly Wet Bird

A silly bird who attempted to build a nest of mud although it is soaked to the skin and tossed by the wind.
The rain finally washes away the nest.

Silly wet bird. Finally met a certain mr today and he's still tall. Wish I can still get taller, but dream on Waiting for the other mr to stop playing busy (okay, he is busy) to hang out. Hmmm...Some people may want to know what's up with the things written up there, but I rather not tell, kinda having difficulty explaining people what I believe, but I think I still have time before I come up with an official statement

Met Dendry also today!!! So glad for the happy encounter by chance (Is this correct? To write it like this). I have...been "missing" for a long time that I didn't know he's not wearing glasses anymore. Anyway, I think he's actually getting fairer though still skinny. But I suppose it's not dendryboy if he's not skinny

Bought some pisang goreng today. My mom, blessed her soul, when she fried the banana, it will normally end up quite dark but I always feel it's the nicest pisang goreng in the world. It is, because it's so much better than others, even though the others look prettier.

:) eKa @ 9:09:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.