Praise The Lord Almighty

I'm hearing St.Philips Boys Choir as I'm typing this. Got them from Vivy. Right now is on this song Praise the Lord Almighty, hence why I used that as a title. I don't really know what to use as the title. Honestly this post is of no importance, I just want to write.

Today, well, yesterday as I was looking at the bank statement which I recently got, I just felt financially poor and today I feel that again. As I had written before, it sucks! I don't need those clothes and shoes and books and so many other things that I want, but I do want them. It would be nice to have more money to just get things that I want, but there's a reason why I don't have them. I'm honestly not sure, as in I don't see it in my future that I will be filthy rich someday.

Days have been going okay, within control. Ooops, has it ever, thing is within control? But I guess what I mean is nothing really stressed me out. Next week gonna be more hectic and people are leaving and that is sad and kinda worrying but first and foremost, it is God that takes care of me and protects me. He always does that, so I'm sure He will continue to do so and if He is not, He will definitely give me strength to face whatever it is that He wants me to face alone. I kinda feel so guilty to God, especially today, but...but I don't know.

Hope everybody is okay and healthy and safe and sound and far from harm ways. We had experienced so much violence in Indonesia, but only today my mom expressed worry about things like bombing. I can not imagine losing people you care about because of things like the stupid terrorist attack, especially when those people are the people who live far from you and you don't get to see them often. So pray so that your loved ones are always in God's hands.

This one is from Neruda. So many interesting and beautiful poems, but I'm just going to put this short one because I just like this and the things that I see as I read this and also maybe because I feel like the birds sometimes.

Ocean

Body purer than a wave,
salt that washes the line,
and the luminous birds flying without roots.

:) eKa @ 9:39:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.