*sigH* Helpless *sigH* Feel So Bad

Last night, I was thinking I was going to write about what fun I had playing Zuma yesterday. About how happy I was finding out that once you got it loaded, you can play all the way without internet connection (even when you die). Haven't managed to reach 3-3, if someone so eagerly wants to know, but I think my brain was kinda distracted.

Today, I feel helpless and feel so bad, which in turns kinda makes me sad. When someone pointed out I should be worrying other things, I feel even more sad 'cause yes, there are some things going to happen next week. I need to mentally re-group and prepare myself for those things *kinda scared* However, right now, things just seem to be hanging there or floating there or whatever, can not seem to shake it off.

I think I'm going to play lotsa of zuma tonight. I really really really like the frog. The cutest thing.

:) eKa @ 3:06:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.