Hit Me Baby, One More Time

Tough, it's been a tough week for me. If I have been more superstitious and crazier, I would have thought people are jinx-ing me, but I don't think there would be people out there who bother that much about me to try to jinx me. Anyway, certain things have been happening this week, which may not be so depressing for some people, but for me, I just wanna go home. Even this Saturday started out with an unfortunate event *sigH* The title of the post didn't mean I want or ready for more stupid things to just come and hit me, but I foresee that things will just come. Help me God.

The whole thing that happened this week got me thinking. Some people would say if you don't like the situation, just go and leave, why waste your time there. I'm thinking if that's not considered running away? Is it not running away? Shouldn't we just suck it up, the difficult and annoying situation? If leaving is an option, if in any difficult situation we just choose to leave, well I don't feel that's right. Some people would argue "Why not?". Life's too short to be spent trying to make things better/work in the expense of our happiness. There ought to be something wrong with my head, I can't escape dilemma.

Had an short small talk with Boon Kiat in msn last night. I was being crazy that I just blurted out what was in my head (i.e: in my msn nickname). I supposed he might be quite shocked and on the same time interested in the whole talk. Oh yeah, I often find God to be amusing/funny in His way of showing me things. What is it God that You want to say when You showed me that name? Was it nothing? I miss the feeling God, HaHa Give it to Boon Kiat too, if You're planning on giving some treats

Indonesia is in the spotlight again over the sentencing of an Australian woman who were caught in Bali smuggling drugs. I'm kinda worried with the whole reaction by the Australian, which in turn will trigger reaction by the Indonesian. I just fear things will go down ugly. The 20 years in prison sentence was kinda hard, but according to the court, she was guilty. I may decide 7-10 years. Goodness, being in Indonesian prison must be scary, imagine being there 20 years, but hey I'm not the judge. The judge must have had examined the whole situation thoroughly to come up with that decision. If I remember my moral education back in primary school, the judges are responsible to God for every sentencing they make. That's huge.

*sigH* better stop now, wrote this around 1 pm, but most probably going to post it later tonight. I'm so lost. Always feel that and still feeling it, so...so I don't know what to say.

:) eKa @ 11:04:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.