Twenty 3

Michael Jordan 23. For me, that's 23. Michael Jordan has immortalized number 23. So if I think of the number 23, I will think of him, the great one So even if Beckham is using his number, the number will never be Beckham's, he's just not good enough to be compared to the great 23 I know people may complain to me for saying this.

Anyway, last night, when I was lying in my bed, I suddenly realized that in a few minutes I was going to be 23. It just hit me. I haven't thought about it. Okay yeah actually I had thought about it, but the funny thing was as the day was approaching me, I just kinda wasn't aware of it. This is despite of my first birthday present actually came last Saturday. I think it's from Dagi, I wasn't there when the postman came, so I have to take it from the post office on Wednesday. Why Wednesday? Because it's the only day of the week the post office open until 8 pm. Anyway, of course the realization of me being 23 came to me when I woke up this morning, after being reminded of it before I went to sleep last night. Also, because of the sms that finally reached my phone after I switched it on. Darren was the first one I love Darren In a friendly way, of course, don't go on speculating! It must take him a lot of effort to remember my birthday Miss him really...miss talking to him...I seriously think of Darren a lot when I am upset because most of the time I would want to punch someone and he's not there, my shoulder to hit on

Anyway, received birthday wishes from several people. Except from the girls (by the way where is Emilia?), I didn't expect the rest to notice, but they did. 2 of them ... well, let's just say, that it would have meant a whole lot deal if they had wished me last year instead of this year, but what can I say? I say "Thank You" Seriously "Thank You". The rest were really nice for remembering. The ones who promised to remember don't remember. It's okay. I want this day to go off quietly. I'm thankful to God for this day. I'm pretty happy today. Not excitedly happy but nobody is making me sad. I just felt a sense of calmness and satisfaction today. Thank you God YOU are the best

:) eKa @ 5:19:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.