HiTcH

From the title, that is actually what I want to write about, but right now I am in deep anger and sadness that I just can't really put myself together. Hmm...I suddenly feel eerie with the unusual thing that I saw early this morning.

Okay, first thing first. I watched Hitch yesterday. I wanted to watch the movie because of Will Smith. Just love him. He's one cool guy. The movie is actually not bad. There were times when I feel that some of the lines are quite cheesy. I couldn't believe that they actually said that. So was it funny? Yeah, slightly. Don't think that they actually banking on the comedy to sell the movie, but yep there were some funny moments. Will Smith is smooth and of course so believable as someone who can win you dates. The other characters...well they are pretty okay too I guess. Not much of a moral value or anything that I get from watching this movie. It was just an okay movie.

Then the other thing. Today was the second day of the week that I really feel like crying in a place that I should not. I just couldn't believe that people can do that. I feel no one understand and ... and it's not the point actually. Having people understand what we are going through doesn't really help, well at least not for me. I want nothing else than to just leave the shit behind but it's not happening. Not yet as people would argue and my God-believing self would argue *sigH* What I really want and what I always want is not to feel or to be gone *sigH*

Okay those were written yesterday (Wednesday, 09/03/05) but just didn't manage to post it yesterday.

Today...well...found out that Arsenal lost *sigH* No comment about that. Barcelona lost to Chelsea yesterday, that was totally sad. But at least Juventus is through, so I'm switching ship We must stand for the other French guy, right? Trezequet is just so cute

:) eKa @ 8:59:00 AM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.