Pretty Boy Christian Bautista

Been hearing Christian Bautista this week. First heard of him when I was at home last December. Saw trailer of Christian Bautista's Acoustic Special on MTV. Was pretty amazed and I thought he was Indonesian, but he's a Filipino. Was thinking of buying his album last December but then seeing his pretty face in the cover kinda made me doubtful because that would mean I'm getting it because he's a pretty boy (which is actually pretty much true). Saw him again on MTV during my Chinese new year holiday and since I couldn't really shake him out of my head (tried to download his song after I got back from my December holiday), I decided let's just get the album. The album is so typical pretty boy. Average songs sung by good average voice. The songs are heavy on the piano, but the piano parts are not as complicated and amazing as the ones from Alicia Keys or Vanessa Carlton, plus he doesn't play the piano himself. He also doesn't write his own songs. All and all, sometime I guess we just need something light and nothing complicated and this pretty boy with his pretty love songs do can make you smile, because you know you're just waiting for some pretty boy to say something like this to you:

I don't want to see you cry again
...
I only want to see you standing proud
Tell me where it hurts and I will ease your pain

:) eKa @ 8:06:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.