tEnsion

Didn't know what title to use and then this woman was saying this word, so I use that word as the title. Finally had tears coming out from my eyes today after so many days of me saying "I want to cry. I want to die" and yadda...yadda...yadda...my usual whining sentences. But there was this guy there so perhaps because of embarrassment and didn't want him to feel uneasy, I had to stop on a few tears. Couldn't really sob. Luckily I managed to hold myself because at that time I seriously felt so upset and felt that I could just cry and cry. But today didn't go all that bad, because a person actually helped me out on something, even though it was not his business, even though he was miles and miles and miles away. He will say it's because he's a gentleman, he was doing it. Yeah right Perhaps a getting-too-self-absorbed gentleman

I'm counting on the days my friends. I feel the days are going so slowly, but it's only a few more days to go. Yesterday mom was telling me something and though it was not something funny but more towards sad, I felt it was funny. Perhaps when you are so tense and upset but don't really have the time and space to vent all these stupid things, you are getting crazier I know you all know that. See, I am so crazy. I'm weirder than usual. A few more days, a few more days, a few more days to more depression with no way out.

:) eKa @ 4:32:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.