Lousy Soccer Weekend

Need I say more? Arsenal lost 0-1 to a club named Bolton Wanderers, yeah I hear you, WHat??? I seriously feel very sad about it. Hmm...Maybe it's really chelsea this season. Maybe money can really buy everything. Then Indonesia lost 2-1 to Singapore, so in aggregate we lost 5-2, man! That is sad!!! I was praying and hoping but it wasn't meant to be. That's not God wants it to be *sigH*

Anyway...Was actually feeling excited about this week because of the long weekend which will be coming. Hhmm...Should I tell you that I had another hatred dream? Similar to the one I told you in my last post, but this time it was about different people. It was so weird and so real. I don't understand why I can have this kind of dream and what they mean. It kinda freak me out a bit. There, I am evil Okay, anyway...yes, this week, supposed to be good. Then a friend gave me a heads-up about what's going to happen to me tomorrow. It makes me think and wonder about a lot of thing. The saddest part is that as usual I have no control of what's going to happen to me. Even if I don't want this thing to happen, even if I want to do something else, I can't because I just can't, 'cause things do not happen the way I want it to be.

My induk ayam kindly enough gave some advice and it surprising that he can actually be that wise. He didn't really show much of his wisdom back then. The silly thing, he told me to eat mie rebus for lunch, that made me think of the mie ayam I had with mom when I came home, it was so good. I miss it and most of all, I miss her too. It's time to talk to her tonight for some moral support.

:) eKa @ 1:55:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.