I'm as tall as Reese Witherspoon

So I've been told Well, you don't think I actually meet her in person, right? Anyway, this person who told me this most probably prefers to say, I'm as short as she is and not tall Hua...I have to embarrassingly admit that I do miss this person. If you miss a person, what is it that you miss? Well, I guess, I've been feeling pretty bored (garink), as I always do actually. When he's around, sometime I could release my boredom to him and ask him stupid question or make stupid comments So right now, it's just 1 less person to throw all my technical and (sometime) mental problem to The funny thing is, what usually happen is, I see his handwriting on a piece of whatever thing and suddenly I am reminded of him, and yeah, I just miss my "induk ayam". But...I am sincerely happy for him. I mean, he's in a better place right now. Finally be united with his other half. So I am happy for him and his other half

Went to watch Shark Tale last Tuesday. I think it's just so-so. Maybe I was so mentally full (=suntuk) at that time that I just felt that I need more that what Shark Tale has to entertain me. None of the characters really stand out. Maybe, because they are all big stars that they kinda stand on the same ground but unfortunately I prefer to think that the characters and the stars behind the voices are just not that amusing in their delivery. Okay, don't bother with what I say because I don't know a thing actually.

Was talking to a friend this morning and he really slammed Singapore Idol. He watched both Indonesian and Malaysian Idol and he thinks that the standard in Singapore Idol is very low. He's pretty disappointed about the final 3, but still has hope in one particular guy. Okay, I'm not going to write more things about Singapore Idol until the final, until I prove that I was right to this guy

I really really really like to be alone. This morning, knowing that I'll be alone just make me so happy. So peaceful and quiet and nice. I'm at peace. Even only for today *sigH* Truly dreading tomorrow.

On a more serious note, all heart goes out to Mei Bel who just lost her loved one recently. I didn't know and I feel really bad for it. For a stupid reason, I logged in to friendster yesterday and because I was bored I was browsing a few profiles in my list. One of the people that I browsed was Mei Bel and that's where I found out what happened. I have met some good people in my life and some good people have treated me nicely (like the streats uncle in the MRT station this morning), but of all these people I know, Mei Bel really deserves all the respect in the world. I would like to tell you who she lost and because of what, but I think it's kinda personal for her. I don't think that she will be reading this, but still I think somethings (a lot of things) should just be kept inside and not let out. It's quite an important thing for me to be able to be a blessing to other people. I'm really sure that I haven't been. Well if I've been then it's only in a small way not a big way. But Mei Bel is different. She's a real blessing for a person and a family and I'm sure these people feel lucky, happy, and so blessed to have met someone like Mei Bel and to have her in their lives. So, I can only offer prayer and wish her all the best. She truly deserves it. I know her angel with not let her down.

Okay...got to go now. I'm leaving you with a poem now, from Pablo Neruda. Being the so out-of-tune me in poems and such, I don't really understand many of his poems. I was pretty much "off-key" when we were studying poems and such back in school. The meaning I feel is just different with what it's supposed to be. But I guess, a poem has many sides. It can mean different things to different people who read it. The emotional state and experience of the person reading it might make he/she take the poem differently. I may read the same poem 20 years from now and think differently. Anyway, this poem is pretty sad (in my opinion), kinda make me think about losing someone, like Mei Bel. I don't think she's reading this, but if she is, I hope she's not too sad. By the way, I think his original poems are in Spanish, so if this translation is different from what you have read, then well...It's human (not me, 'cause I can't speak Spanish, other human)

Don't Go Far Off, Not Even For A Day

Pablo Neruda


Don't go far off, not even for a day, because ...
because ... I don't know how to say it: a day is long
and I will be waiting for you, as in an empty station
when the trains are parked off somewhere else, asleep.

Don't leave me, even for an hour, because
then the little drops of anguish will all run together,
the smoke that roams looking for a home will drift
into me, choking my lost heart.

Oh, may your silhouette never dissolve on the beach;
may your eyelids never flutter into the empty distance.
Don't leave me for a second, my dearest,

because in that moment you'll have gone so far
I'll wander mazily over all the earth, asking,
Will you come back? Will you leave me here, dying?

:) eKa @ 1:08:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.