Update on Life These Days

Today, I am a bit free, which is kinda alarming for me. I just think that something is going to hit me. But hey, what can I do about it if uncomfortable things coming my way. Here are a few things that I'm want to share.

The Bombing in the Australian Embassy in Jakarta
I am so pissed off about that. My goodness!!! How could they do that? It's upsetting. Gaby sent me an email 2 days ago. I didn't notice that her office is around that area. She is okay, thank God. But her friend was injured. The friend didn't suffer anything major, so that is a good thing. Gaby's email made it so real for me. This bombing is kinda far from my fact of life. None of my friends and family are working in that area, so I wasn't worry when I heard the news. But now there is someone I know who got pretty close with the whole thing. I'm just thankful that she is okay. I hope all those people who claim that they are fighting for something could see that they can not achieve anything with what they are doing now. I really do hope none of these terror acts will ever happen again However, to be honest I can not be optimistic about it. I guess all we can do is to ask God to keep our loved ones out of harm way.

First Love Never Dies?
Is it true? First love never dies? The reason I'm writing this because a certain someone told me yesterday that she wished her old crush a happy birthday I'm through with all my crushes, except (perhaps) for the last one Anyway, this certain someone's crush was actually not the first boy that she liked, but I guess the crush was pretty powerful to make it last. Even my first powerful crush was also not the first boy that I had a crush on, it was the second boy I don't know why I'm telling you this Now, about someone who doesn't mind to be disclosed. Meylyana told me that she now has a boyfriend. That silly girl She didn't reply my sms when I congratulated her on her graduation day and yet she sent me an email to announce that she's attached. Do we really have to tell people if we get attached? I don't think I will. Meylyana is not the first person giving me announcement like that and so that's why I just find it weird

Seperti anak ayam kehilangan induknya
I do really feel like that. Sedih deh, tapi itulah kenyataan hidup (cie...) Si anak ayam harus bisa mencari makannya sendiri bukan? Tenang, siapapun mau pergi Tuhan akan selalu bersamamu

:) eKa @ 3:37:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.