The Terminal & Malena

Finally managed to watch The Terminal yesterday. Finally!!! *pHew* Been pretty occupied last week that the little time I had was spent resting. The Terminal was good, really-really good It has an interesting story. A man who had to live his life in an airport would definitely make an interesting story. 15 minutes into the movie, I was thinking if I was the man, and I couldn't really speak English, and I barely understood what the officers were saying to me, and then I was led to the terminal, and that was it, that was the only space I could walk around to, I would be thinking "America is so small" Yes, again, it is cheesy. Okay, the movie was really nice and sweet. Everybody most probably knows that Tom Hanks' character fell for Catherine Zeta-Jones' character (who by the way looked surprisingly beautiful), however the ending didn't actually go "and they live happily ever after" but for me that made the movie a whole lot better. A degree of reality seemed to still take place I was more impressed about the love story of another character in the movie. It was so cute and sweet and I actually had tears in my eyes. I may have gone so extremely sensitive that I had tears in several moments of the movie. I just love movies, I love stories and this one happened to be a really good one. I'm totally recommending The Terminal

Watched Malena in Arts Central too yesterday. Well, Titanic was getting me bored and Mission Impossible 2 was...Well good looks just couldn't really compete with such an interesting story. I've watched Malena before in NUS (whereelse) and it was a really interesting story. My first time watching it, I thought the story was just quite "bold". Tell me, whose father had done the same "favor" that Renato's dad did to him? I also remembered how the music from "You're Still You" (sung by Josh Groban) illustrated this film beautifully. I checked out the lyric just now and wow how it really described how Renato felt. Watching the movie the second time last night, I thought Monica Belluci really is beautiful. An elegant kind of beauty, I guess. When I saw her in The Passion of the Christ, I really found her to be beautiful. I guess she's just the type of girl who makes you look twice and more Anyway, I wonder do all boys always have a crush on a older woman. It's something normal, natural, and advisable for girls to fall for an older guy, but not really so for boys. I just wonder if all boys do, once in their life, have a crush on an older woman. Should I do a survey? The film was censored in a few places yesterday, not that it really makes a different to the whole story. But I guess the part when the housewives tortured Malena wasn't being featured enough. It didn't really make us feel how hard and sad the whole thing for Malena was. In the end I didn't watch the whole thing because I was so tired and sleepy, but Malena really is a good film, recommended

:) eKa @ 2:51:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.