Lazy & Other Things

Lazy is a song from Suede, quite a nice song. I am just so lazy right now, want to write, want to tell so many things and yet, this whole body just want to shut down. Been waking up earlier than I want to every morning and yesterday I couldn't even sleep when I was trying to take a nap. Slightly sick but still hoping that I wouldn't be. Been taking medicine and such for the sake of not being sick. I don't know if it's the right thing to do. I guess I'm just so tired and mellow. There's nothing for me to look forward to. I mean I can't possibly look forward for next year chinese new year when I may go home. I want to go home so badly because there I just can laze around

"Let the garink-ness begin" so that was what I thought yesterday. I was supposed to attend this thing which I didn't want to, but when one of the most powerful Singapore's phrase being thrown at me "Die Die Must Go!", it seemed I had no other option It made me realize how anti-social I am. Dewi and my parents had been telling me to go. My dad even scolded me a bit because I didn't want to. Anyway, in the end I went. There were some garink moments but it all went okay in the end. I went home by taking a taxi. I wonder if the taxi driver had said "Isn't it?" more than 100 times during our short trip. I was slightly dizzy with all the "Isn't it?" but I know he was sincerely being friendly. He reminded me of my software engineering lecturer, Bimlesh Wadha, who also always said "Isn't it" like every 5 minutes. She was also a very nice lady.

Take care people!!!

:) eKa @ 2:33:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.