Being Poor Sucks, Doesn't It?

To say I am poor would be showing that I am such an ungrateful girl. Look at me, I am okay. I have parents who are making money and can feed me and buy me clothes and stuff and put a roof over my head. Sandang, Pangan, Papan as I was taught in school when I was a kid. So since when is life becoming more demanding? Handphone, computer, and other electrical gadgets. My goodness, just thinking that I could not live well without a computer or a handphone is pathetic and creepy. However those things are so internalized in my life. Why am I complaining about this? Well it's because I think my laptop needs a bigger memory. That's not the only thing that my laptop needs. I guess it also needs a faster processor and a bigger harddisk. Bottom-line, I need or perhaps the right word is want a new computer.
However, that's not possible because:
1. I love my laptop. I can not really part with it and to leave it alone unused would be so sad for it.
2. I need to be mobile. Like the nomadic Mongolians who can pack their entire house in half an hour, I need to be able to pack all my stuffs as fast as possible and manage all of them when the time needs me to. So buying a desktop pc would be 1 more big thing to worry about (yes, even with an lcd screen).
3. Buying a desktop pc will be financially unwise for me to do.
*sigH* So what am I to do? I guess I'd better buy that memory for my laptop. I opened up my laptop yesterday and I'd printed a manual that I found in the Net, so I guess I can figure out how it goes. I just need to have some nerves to do it. More importantly, I should have the heart to part with some cash I don't know which one I hate most, not having lots of cash or not having a bigger memory size for my laptop to disturb my life *sigH* I know having more money will not buy happiness but it does seem so nice if I have more money right now I am pathetic.

My mom (one of the signs that shows me that I am really rich) sent me an interesting sms on saturday. She asked me who I would choose for Indonesian Idol, Joy or Delon. I don't even watch it. I don't have RCTI here. She's so funny asking me this. Even funnier was yesterday morning, she sent me an sms telling me that Joy won I really wanted to laugh. She's so funny. It would be great to be able to watch Indonesian Idol with my family because I know it will be such a discussion with my parents, aunt, uncle, and cousins. I miss them. I have a friend who actually has RCTI in his tv, here in Singapore. He said that he thought Joy is better but Delon might win because he's handsome. I saw Delon's picture and I don't think he's that handsome. Anyway, that friend of mine is perhaps satisfied that Joy won. He's my recent TV buddy

:) eKa @ 4:52:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.