Dishwalla - Angels or Devils

This is the last time ... that I'm ever gonna come here tonight ...
I was sitting inside the bus this morning when this song suddenly came to my head. Somehow it is kinda so true. Except for the tonight part and that's why I crossed it. The last time ... feeling slightly sad. It's the last time baby ... and it's over. I remembered feeling so sad at the start of my last semester in NUS because it's the last one too. It is perhaps wrong starting a new term feeling sad but I think I had a very good reason to be sad No more being a kid Okay I know many people will argue that I am still a kid now. Graduating didn't really change my maturity level much.

I can see the pain in you and I can see the love in you ...
This is somewhat true too. Weird, but it is really somewhat true and I have all the same love and pain. A person was being so nice to me yesterday, asking me if I was being bullied by someone Eka selalu ada yang menjaga terima kasih Tuhan. Anyway, rasanya aneh sekali, I can't really explain what and why. Maybe I shouldn't feel at all.

Are there angels or devils crawling here? ... and fighting all the demons will take time ... the angels they burn inside for us ...
Good questions! Are there angels or devils crawling here? *sigH* Saya ikhlas kok, sungguh I don't know why I'm writing this post with a mix of English and Indonesian I can not explain it, I'm just feeling to damn weird. Aaahh...mungkin karena sebenarnya dalam hati yang paling dalam saya tidak ikhlas atau mungkin saya sebenarnya ikhlas tetapi dalam hati selalu ada yang berkata bahwa saya pantas mendapatkan lebih *sigH* My mom is right, give without asking for anything in return. If I am asking for something in return then I am being plain stupid

Take a breath - make it deep ...
Yeah, I think that's exactly what I should do. Orang baik disayang Tuhan, bukankah begitu Eka? I got this song from a guy who, when I was still living in NUS, sometime sent me songs from out of the blue. I must admit that the songs that he sent were quite nice. I think he was so into this song after watching Smallville (this song appeared in one of the episodes of Smallville). Err...I kinda want to receive songs again Don't really have much time and resources to download things now As always, I wanna go home *sigH*

:) eKa @ 4:32:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.