BT?

Hi! Not feeling particularly social today. I don't know if it's because I'm sleepy and my body is just tired (there is something wrong with my body but I just can't deal with that right now) or I still feel so BT. What is BT you may ask. I can not find a word to describe how BT feels in English. I don't even know where BT comes from actually. Some say BT means Bad Temper, but when you say that you're BT in Indonesian, it doesn't really mean that you are having a bad temper now. I think more like you have a bad mood, a really bad one, which may lead to a bad temper. I do feel that I can explode right now. No, I will not tell you what happened.

Let me tell you something a bit on the "nice" side. Went to NUS again because there was a Rag meeting. Honestly, after the last day of Rag 2001 (which actually means the day we finished cleaning up), I haven't been active in rag. Didn't really attend the suppers and gathering and didn't really help out much. Yeah, what kind of senior I am Anyway, yesterday I thought why not just go, I had nothing to do and there's Vivy also. So I went to my dear hall: Kent Ridge Hall, met the committee, met Hamburger and Donikon, saw the design, and talked a bit. The thing about rag is, it has been going on for so long (well actually I don't know when was the first Rag in NUS was held Shame on me) that originality is hard to come by. I'm not saying that the designers didn't work hard enough to come up with a more interesting design, I know that they have such a hard task, but I just really think that they are going to have to think harder to make their float be more captivating and enchanting. My goodness, I'm picking such poetic words. The float design is okay, the costume designs are really good, so with good choreography, maybe the whole presentation can be amusing too. I can't wait to see the whole thing during Rag Day. I don't think I can come for final rehearsal. Not staying in NUS anymore makes it more difficult to do so. I really do have to admit the final rehearsal felt kinda magical for me, because to see everything together and how it was so nice, it felt good. It felt like we achieved it. Giving our holiday for hard labor felt like it all worth it. It was really nice that our float won, it was sweet, baby! So I really do hope that the next committee can also feel what it likes to win. For Wee Liam who's doing this for the 3rd time, I really do hope that he can finally feel what it likes to win, after all this is his last chance and I can see he has given out so much since he was a freshman. I am amazed with people who are doing Rag more than once, especially when they are doing it 3 times and they're working as stage crew for Hall production too. Man! The whole thing is so intense and took out a lot of energy that you will find it hard to recover. When you're using your holiday to work on such a big scale project that finish on the last day of holiday that exhaust you so much physically, how do you expect you would want to study hard? But sometime, when they love doing it, they just can't stop.

So, that's all that I can say about yesterday. I reached my room at 10.30 pm last night, so I was and am tired now. Supposed to meet someone this evening, but I don't know if we're still on. I tell you about it when we do meet. Can't wait for next week when I will watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Eka out!

:) eKa @ 10:44:00 AM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.