The bored Eka on Monday

Bored and that's why I'm writing now. Hiks ... Okay I'm not going to dwell on what happened or didn't happen. Euro 2004 started on Saturday (12/06/04). Well, that was a disappointment. I didn't take a nap so I slept half-way watching the Portugal VS Greece match. I managed to watch the first goal and that was surprising. Stupid Portugal, how could they lose! Such a disappointment. A friend introduced me to this site where we can create our fantasy team consisting of players from countries participating in Euro 2004. Initially we were given some kind of "cash" to buy the players and the good ones are expensive and throughout Euro 2004, we can only make 40 transfers. If our players score, we'll earn point. If their countries win, we'll also earn point. If they got a red card or yellow card, then we'll get minus point. So the objective is to earn as much point as possible, competing with other people and their different teams. By Saturday night my team consisted of mostly Spanish players, because I was sure that they would win against Russia and they did I bought Valeron (I didn't really know why) but he was the one who scored! So I was pleased with that. I was quite upset with Portugal. Actually I had only 1 Portuguese player and that guy was Costinha and look what he did, he earned himself a yellow card. Stupid! Anyway, I was also pleased that France won against England A little disappointed that I couldn't watch the match. I think it was a good match. Anyway, this fantasy team thing is really interesting, but quite tense too. I just feel that I need to think so much just to figure out which players that I want in A good thing that I don't bet. I don't think I can handle losing

Watch Bend It Like Beckham yesterday. My Goodness! The coach, Joe (Jonathan Rhys-Meyers), is super handsome!!! Hua... I want a guy like that Anyway, now really acknowledging that Kiera Knightley is beautiful, but very skinny.
*sigh* I'm so bored. Hmm...Can't wait for this weekend to come but I still have tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, and saturday to go through Hey, that doesn't seem so long Take care people.

:) eKa @ 3:00:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.