Blog Update

Hey ya there Finally I decided to give in to the error in my shout box and use another code to display it. First let me explain. People who didn't know thought that I coded the shout box myself, sorry I'm not that smart. I got my shout box from Doneeh.com. They give 2 types of code, one will display your shout box in an inline frame and the other one without a frame. I've been using the one without the frame, because I just like it that way I don't know why, the codes for this shout box without frame are giving errors. It doesn't happen to me alone but also for other people. So after trying to fix it, I resort to waiting, maybe the people at Doneeh.com will realize that and try to fix that, but perhaps they are so busy with things that they don't have time to look into this matter and so finally I give in and change the code to the one using the inline frame. I'm still hoping that I can get back to using the one without frame but at least for now all the messages I got can be displayed.

Okay,a little thing about Doneeh.com. Well I think they are the first Indonesian website to offer free webtools for people to use in their websites. They have a lot of interesting things to offer and I am so amazed. Doneeh himself is I think only 2 years older than me, so actually I'm pretty embarrassed that I can not do as much as him. I must say I truly admire the people at Doneeh.com. They're very creative and dedicated and I think they truly make a breakthrough in Indonesia for being able to bring these free services to the people. Nothing in this world comes for free and so the cost from bringing the services for free have been straining them and right now they are relying on people to give them donation. I do hope that they manage to raise enough fund because it will be such a pity to see this website stop giving their fully appreciated contribution

Went to NUS yesterday to return some CDs to Vivy. We ate dinner in NUH. That place is where my love grows If you want to throw up now, you can But truly ... *sigH* I'd better stop talking now Anyway, NUH looks different now, but the food are still great. I had a great dessert I actually ate quite a lot yesterday but it's okay right? I don't have enough meat in my body Take care people

:) eKa @ 9:59:00 AM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.