The Passion of the Christ

I went to watch The Passion of the Christ yesterday. Forgot to tell Felis that I was going to watch it yesterday *sorry Felis* (she was asking me to watch it on Monday). After much thinking, I thought that it may be best that I watch it alone, so I went yesterday, since today is holiday. The movie was painful...seriously...I couldn't bear watching many of the scenes. I was sitting in the end of the row and many of the time I was curling up and covering my eyes. Especially during the part when they nailed Jesus on the cross, I couldn't bear watching the scenes, I was closing my eyes, and it was just so emotional, everyone was crying. As much as the movie is so moving and perhaps gonna change many people lives after they watch it, I do think that only Christian or perhaps people who know Christianity can relate with it. I think if you come from another religion or if you don't know who Jesus Christ is, you can not comprehend on why He has to be crucified in such a cruel and inhumane way and how crucial and huge His sacrifice is. However, I do think that it will make you read more and be interested in knowing who Jesus really is. So...Bottom-line, should you and should you not watch the movie? The answer is should because this man has been the part of so many people lives for centuries, so regardless if you are a Christian or not, do watch for the sake of expanding your knowledge

***

By the way...Met my ex-blockhead yesterday, Larry (man! the guy was once JCRC president and the first thing I recalled about him was that he was my blockhead ). He was with a lady friend He ended up sitting next to me in the movie. Didn't talk to him much, because after the movie, I quickly went out from the cinema, because I just couldn't stand being there any much longer and I just needed to gather myself together.

***

Arsenal is out in Champion Leaque Did I jinx them? I actually watched the first half of their match with Chelsea. I didn't watch the second half, because I thought they'd be doing okay after the goal in the first half. I was so wrong! Then yesterday, I was shocked when I found out Milan lost. My Goodness! How did that happen? When I was told that Milan lost, I thought the guy just wanted to tease me, but he was telling the truth. I don't know why but like last year the team that I supported ended up losing Maybe I shouldn't support any team anymore for Champion League. I may jinx them

***

I successfully fixed my laptop. I am so proud of myself See the problem was, this week my computer was infected with something that caused my Internet Explorer default page to go berserk. A stupid and mean website managed to put its claw on the default page and spammed me with so many stupid pop up pages and there's nothing I could do to change it. I could not change it through the tools --> Internet Options menu. After much searching, the Microsoft website told me to try and change it by start --> run --> regedit, but this web had disabled my ability to do it. See how mean they are! At first I thought maybe my computer was infected with virus. So I scanned it, somehow one of my file was infected with Nimda, it was fixed, but no changes happened to my IE. So my next step was predictable (the thing that I always do if something's wrong with my computer), asked JTG Then he gave me a link to cure my computer of Nimda again, but my anti virus had managed to clean it the last time, so no new changes happened. So I was getting frustrated and so annoyed! And it was my war against terror So I read more, and it came to my attention that it was adware or maybe spyware which was terrorizing me. So I managed to get to know a software to help you remove this adwares, the software is Ad-Aware and it is free. So I installed it and it didn't help *sigH* So I searched more and found a more powerful software called HijackThis and it was this software who helped me remove all the adwares and returned my ability to edit my registry and change my IE default page So if you ever get into the same mess as me, try this software but do it under close supervision of someone who knows something about computer because it doesn't remove the adwares for you, it just lists all the suspicious things in your computer and it's up to you to delete the problematic ones, and if you delete wrongly, well I don't want to be held responsible for screwing up your computer more Hmm...I learned about these adwares things in school and I underestimated how hazardous these things can be, I just dismissed what my lecturers were trying to tell us, I can imagine Dr.Hui saying "What were you doing when I was talking about these things?" My answer would perhaps be "Eating tausa pau, sir"

***

Happy Good Friday, Happy Easter, GooD LORD BLeSs

:) eKa @ 2:39:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.