Birthday Gals

Just wanna say a little shout out to my best buddies Emilia and Dewi who are having their 23rd and 22nd birthday today. Emilia woke very late today Well it's her birthday Then I also want to say thank you to Dewi for listening and though she didn't give any solution (she can't, we all know that we all have to make our own decision), it's just nice to be listened too. So, Happy Birthday gals

My computer wallpaper now is daisies, nice daisy. I've never said that daisy is my favorite flower but some people just assumed that when I made DaisyBLueButton.com *sigh* Too much assumption (I hate that, making assumption). I miss DaisyBLueButton.com, it was stressful but I really enjoyed doing it, really. The daisies in my computer are those simple daisies, the ones with the white petals. They are nice and I guess I just like the simplicity in them.

Singapore has been very hot lately, is this what they call a heat wave? I don't know if I can survive this any longer. Honestly, I think I'm sick. There's definitely something wrong with me, with my body. Should I go to the doctor? Mom said so, if I have the time. It seems to be not a big deal but I have a strong feeling that it is something serious. How? I'm barely breathing, I don't want to deal with this now...or ever. So let's just don't talk about it. Something so weird is happening in my shout box, it's not as nice as before, but I can not complain because Mas Doneeh, yang punya Doneeh.com lagi kerepotan banget sekarang. I do admire the guy, I mean he's only 1 year older than me but his knowledge is so wide, I'm feeling a bit ashamed actually *sigh*

Okay, on the joking side. Seseorang bertanya kepada saya "Eka udah ada pacar belum?" Lalu saya jawab "Belum, saya kan masih kecil". Dalam hati saya berteriak Haiyaaa...yang boneng Eka, udah tua gitu, 22 tua lho...hahahahhaa Habis mau gimana lagi? Kan semuanya di waktunya Tuhan bukankah begitu? Emang klise banget sih kalo bilang kae gitu, tapi emang mau gimana lagi? Tuhan tahu yang paling tepat untuk kita sih. Udah ada 2 orang lebih pada kesempatan berbeda, dulu bilang ke saya kalo mereka penasaran cowoknya Eka nanti kae gimana. Hhahahaha... Saya juga penasaran! Sekarang sih masih suka terpikir sama cowok yang sabtu kemarin ulang tahun ke 25 *sigh* Emang saya dodol sekali

:) eKa @ 9:16:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.