040404

If you don't know what the title means, then you need to be more observant. I'm not going to tell you what it means Anyway, the number is just so good and unique like that

So how's life people? The right question is perhaps "How is my life?". Well, last time I wrote I was panicking and, yes, still am. Was trying to call home yesterday, but the line was busy, either that or the phone at home was not working properly. Anyway, mom's not at home, so actually yesterday, I was actually thinking of talking to my dad. Maybe I try again tonight. Then I tried to call Marlisa, her handphone was busy too Then, I tried calling Dewi but I decided not to wait for her to pick up, because....well, I just didn't feel like waiting. The thing is, the bad feelings are starting to come back again, feeling such as sadness, disappointment, fear, and stress. I know I shouldn't feel like that, but they're ever-existence even when I know God is still taking good care of me. This week I got 2 phone calls from 2 good people who actually care. One of them called this morning. I just can't really comprehend how people can be so nice, that and also how people can just don't care. Well, who am I to complain? I do that too, often...not the being nice thing, but being the one who don't give a damn It is so hard to always have to face problem, one after another, and deal with it alone. But as my sometime-can-be-so-wise friend said, that's how it is and it will always be like that. I guess that's the consequence of living on your own. If I stayed with my parents, there'd certainly be less thing to worry about. Instead of charging forward, I really feel like crawling back to that comfort zone *sigH*

Arsenal lost to MU yesterday. Didn't watch the game, so didn't know how that could possibly have happened. But what can I say, I think MU is just a team with a lot of good luck on their side. Well, poor Arsenal. Despite their excellent performance in the English Premiere League, I don't think they're going to do as good in Champion League I hope I don't jinx them by writing about them like this

Tomorrow, is Indonesia's Election Day. I can assure you it will be so interesting. Sadly, I didn't register, so I'm not going to vote During registration period, I just wasn't sure where I would be during election day, so I didn't register. I honestly am so interested in these things, so I'm pretty sad myself about not voting. But If I vote, I don't know who to vote, but I think it would most probably be different than the party I voted in the last election. Anyway, just found out a few days ago how the voting process is gonna be so complicated. I wonder who actually came up with the idea, though I have to admit it is pretty fair. The thing is, the majority of the people don't have that much knowledge about the parties and the candidates for the parliament and it is rather a waste of time and mind to decide on a name to vote, not to mention a waste of paper to print all those names I'm admitting that I don't know much about Indonesian politics and the parties and the candidates but I know that there are many others like me who are so oblivious about these things too. So if you expect us to vote, who to vote? Maybe we'll go to the ones we see the most, in other words the popular ones? *sigH* Tomorrow is just gonna be an interesting day. Wish I could be at home to experience all of this. Hhmm....Take care you all

:) eKa @ 1:43:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.