Panic, Don't Panic? Panic!

*sigH* I'm panicking now, because suddenly it hit me yesterday that there are so many things that I must do and I haven't been doing them. Again, I'm in the insecure and uncertainty condition. It will end within a month but I'm not so sure that it will end in a good ending for me. But God must have something for me right? It's just I want it to be easy. Maybe since I'm not mature and brave enough, I have to have it the hard way.

*sigH* So what is up Eka? 2 days ago, I made a 4000-line code. I don't think I had ever made a 4000-line code on my own before, and so it was surprising when I found out the code has more that 4000 lines. I was actually copying and pasting several times for the different cases. I was working on it in notepad and when the whole thing was done (or so I thought it was done), I went to paste it in the actual place, and I think the computer just got so freak out getting a task such as this, that it became so slow!!! So if the computer itself can not handle it, can you imagine me? I was going blind Anyway, the code didn't work as I want it to be, and I was ready to throw everything near me, but it turns out that with little adjustment it can still work for the problem I'm doing, I think I don't know, I think it is just prone to bugs, but I don't feel like checking it and testing it just to find that I got it wrong. I am such a lousy programmer, I couldn't find any simpler and easier way to do this. Stupid that my only solution is a code that has more than 4000 lines that slows down the computer, that may not work that well anyway *sigH* What can I say? I should try harder? Hiks....I don't really feel like it, I know I should not feel like this.

Okay, away from that. Dewi has started working this week. That girl is just so lucky, you can see it from her round face She has all the lucky features Honestly, I a bit envy her, why is it that she can have it so easy? Nevertheless, I am happy that she has got a job. See, we're growing up afterall. In a few months time, Marlisa and Emilia will most probably be working too. Is it time to throw the "I'm still a teen" act? Miss them so much, miss hanging out with them, and talking to them. I have some girlie issues to ask them. The best thing about spending time with them is that after that I feel comfortable about myself. *sigH*

Tonight Arsenal will be meeting Manchester United. I can not watch, though I really want to. Anyway, I don't want MU to beat Arsenal. I'm okay with a draw, but I just don't want to see Arsenal lose. However, there's a slight doubt in me that Arsenal can keep it to a draw, since last time in Champion League, they only managed to get a draw with Chelsea. *sigH* However the outcome will be, tomorrow will be interesting....Go Arsenal *Finger Crossed*

:) eKa @ 2:45:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.