I Miss Monday

Yes, today is Monday and people are most probably starting today with "I don't like Monday!!!". I can totally understand why. I just finished replying Rista's email, telling her how I am (Feeling a bit dizzy actually today I haven't been quite healthy this few days) when I suddenly remember what it's like being in school again. This time last year, I was looking forward for Monday so much. *sigH* It's very embarrassing if I have to explain the reason why, but I really really really really miss that Monday and the reason why last year I loved Monday so much. I know I am being silly and so not sensible but ... but nothing I say can justify my foolishness I wonder when will I feel like that again.

Anyway...What's been going on Eka? Well...Last week, I actually kinda understand why I have people being so kind to me. I feel that there are a lot of reasons for that, but last week I just feel that I do have people being so mean to me that maybe as balance God gives me people who are extremely kind. I encountered a few strangers last week who were so kind. One morning I met this auntie who gave me Streats (She took a lot of copies, she felt she couldn't carry all of them so she insisted I took one. We had a good little conversation). There was a morning also where I sat next to a very friendly kindergarten girl in a bus. Man! Sitting with her opened a whole new perspective in my head, try explaining what a country is to a kid and why Indonesia is a different country than Singapore.

Today, I feel that I always get help in a lot of part of my life. I can get through NUS because of the so many people who helped me so much; the people who stayed up late to help me with projects, the people who before they went to bed sent encouragement to me through msn and icq, the people who didn't take the same module as me but gave time to help me out. Why oh why did this people do all of these things, you may ask? They are kind, aren't they? and I am so much blessed. Today I also feel that I still have that kind of people helping me out. It's a good thing you may say, but I just feel how come I couldn't do things on my own by myself. What if one day I really have to do them on my own? or is it the way my life is written that I will always have people helping me out? Well, people who know me know that I am pessimistic. I just can't be that sure.

:) eKa @ 8:45:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.