22

2 number 2, sounds like Sesame Street doesn't it? Well, the inevitable comes, what can I say? Nothing really. It feels like a normal day, but I did get some nice wishes from so many great people. Really...I really appreciate the people who sent me sms today. I didn't expect some of them would remember or care but they did and to actually send me wishes prove that they're good people. I do have people who care about me

The biggest surprise was getting a present from my best buddies [Marlisa, Dewi, Emilia] yesterday. It's surprising 'cause it was only this week they were rushing in trying to crack me out and finding what I want. So I thought whatever it was they got me would arrive late, but it was on time. I really appreciate them. They gave me a cool card, home-made (Marlisa's idea), which reminds me that I hardly make anything home-made anymore. You know, it's truly special to receive a home-made card and things like that, maybe I should do this again more often. The girls sent me pictures of the primary school's reunion (which I didn't attend) and as usual I can't recognize many of the people in the picture. I'm totally bad at this, I don't know why The girls gave such good and comforting words and advice, they're blessing from God. It's like God is giving me a reminder. I'm thankful for them.

Watching The Parent's Trap now. I remember watching this in the movie, with my cousins (yes, including Marlisa), the good old time when things were okay. Things change but today has proven that things might get better again Going to watch Mas Nunu tonight, The Replacement. I remember watching this for the first time in Suntec City (I guess it was after exam) with Felis and Yuanto, I think there were other people too, but I couldn't remember who. Today has been great, a great normal day. I like how everything is so normal without anything being extremely huge or special I know I'm weird

:) eKa @ 8:02:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.