Another Recap?

She brought all her sorrow and trouble with her, sacks of them. She was ready. She took a deep breath and all of the sudden all of them disappeared. She asked for blessing upon her mother, father, and brother. For her family, her aunts, uncles, and cousins. For her best friends and dear friends. For the people that she prayed for at night. (She was running out of time) She said thank you, for her life. For waking up, for having things to eat, for having money, for being given someone in time when she needed them the most, for having many that others didn't.


Imagine that you actually met that genie from the bottle. 3 wishes. Understanding the magnitude of having the chance to get all that you want being granted, you may find that everything that you thought you've always wanted disappear because things that matter most are on top of your personal desire. Perhaps that's why the genie don't grant world peace :P

Hi! What's up. I'm feeling not so well today. I hope I won't get sick. Now that I've written it, I feel the possibility is highly probable *come on, knock a wood* I feel that I'm so skinny that I'm starting to think on how to plump myself up (well that's the first time ever feeling like that). It's just I'm starting to think that I'm really not healthy like this. But I just find it hard to eat more. I don't really get hungry that much and I often feel full, even after only 1 heavy meal a day. Gotta go...I feel so sleepy.

:) eKa @ 11:04:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.